Monday, May 18, 2009

Anniversary and What Not

Ok so Saturday was my anniversary. I was a good one,too! My mom and I went to town and got our nails done. Well, I got a pedicure and she got a mani- and pedi-. Then we went to Cato's and I got 2 new shirts and a new pair of jean capri's. Chris and I went to Red Lobster for supper and I ordered actual lobster this time... I must say it's not so hot... especially to pay over $10 for the side dish of it. If I would have ordered a meal of lobster, it would have been over $20!!! After that we went to Behind The Mall Cinema and saw "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" and it was pretty good.

So Friday is my last day of school. I am SOOOO ready for it to be over. I've just had it up to *here* with some of the people that I work with. I left early today because I couldn't stop crying because of stupid stuff. I wish I wasn't so sensitive and I wish I could confront people better. My problem is when I do attempt to confront, then I get all nervous and just start crying uncontrollably. It's a little bit ridiculous.

Last night after church and after grocery shopping, I was trying to put everythin up but I have no room whatsover in my closet. And I got a little carried away and just started pulling stuff out of my closet. It was pretty productive though. I got 3 trash bags of winter stuff that I didn't wear all year and like 1/2 bag of summer stuff as I was putting that stuff up. I still have a HUGE pile of winter clothes to fold and put away. And omg... all the summer stuff that was boxed up smelled like mildew and has some MOLD on it. I'm getting so tired of all the mold. So since I'm home early from my crying adventures today, I'm going to feel better by washing and hanging up all my clothes for summer and putting away all the winter clothes. And then if I'm not too lazy I might start on Chris' clothes for him.

Ohoh ... We got iPods yesterday... they are sooo tiny. Mine is pink and Chris' is blue. We're still trying to figure out how to put songs on them from CD's and not have to buy songs from iTunes. But that was Chris trying to figure it out while I was doing all the laundry last night. I'm hoping that I'll figure it out when I start looking at them.

Anyhoo, tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment