Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I now have a blog...

Okay... so I had to get a blog just so I can post messages on my sister's blog. Plus, I figure it won't hurt to be able to vent on here if I need to and talk about cool stuff going on in my life.

I so just got a new ring guard for my 1 year anniversary. I'm so excited to get to wear it. It's a bit flashy, but... that's okay... I just like blingy, flashy, sparkly stuff! My mom has always said that I'm part gypsy. Chris and I went to get one yesterday and I was talked out of the one I wanted, but then I wasn't happy with it because I knew which one I wanted, so we went back today and traded it for the new one.

He's also gonna take me to Red Lobster on Saturday and then to a movie... We went to Cracker Barrel last night for his present. I got him a new belt with his name on the back (since his tummy keeps growing) and a belt buckle with a pretty deer on the front and like 3 little bags of candy that he likes. I'm just excited that it's been a year! Go us!!!

Ok... bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment