Saturday, June 27, 2009

My stomach...

Ok, so Brenda jinxed me! Chris had a stomach bug thing going on Saturday night, throwing up major, and then he was pretty ok after several hours of it. Wednesday night Brenda said "So, Jordan, did you ever get sick?" and I was like "No, he just does that sometimes. I think it was from drainage or something"... and I was all happy because I didn't get it .... and then 11:30 that night it hit me... I did not have projectile vomiting, but I had projectile something else. It was bad. I thought I was gonna die because my stomach hurt SO BAD. I don't remember being in that much pain before. It would knot up and I would grunt and get all short o breath and get really hot and sweaty and then it would go away for a minute or so and then start all over. This lasted from 11:30 Wed. night to 4:00 Thurs. morning before I actually got enough relief to sleep half way and wake up every 30 minutes or so. It still continued throughout Thursday, slowly not being as bad as it was. Yesterday, my stomach was just sore from all that contracting. Today, I'm feeling a lot better. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy though. Ok, I'm through I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment